Executive Vice President, Development |
Andy leads the Columbus office and all phases of the real estate development process for VanTrust in the Ohio Valley region, which includes Cincinnati, Louisville, and Indianapolis, in his capacity as Executive Vice President. His responsibilities include project feasibility, market analysis, site acquisitions, entitlements, and design & construction oversight for new build-to-suit and speculative office, industrial, mixed-use, and multifamily opportunities.
Andy has over 25 years of experience in a wide range of commercial real estate product types, including office, mixed-use, multi-family, industrial, and senior housing. He has completed projects with an aggregate value of approximately $1 billion in several different markets across the country. Prior to joining VanTrust, Andy was the Vice President of Real Estate Development at Opus North Corporation, where he oversaw the development and leasing of more than four million square feet of commercial projects in Columbus and Cincinnati. Prior to that, Andy managed the real estate division of a publicly traded senior housing company and oversaw the nationwide development of 25 senior housing projects.
- Former Board Member, Ohio Economic Development Association
- Former President and Board Member, Nationwide Children’s Hospital Development Board
- Former Director, Upper Arlington Civic Association
- Certified Public Accountant (inactive)
- Ohio Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) former President, Central Ohio Chapter