Marketing Director |
As Director of Marketing at VanTrust, Kate Troske manages communications across a variety of media, including websites, public relations, advertising, events, and conferences. Her responsibilities include communication strategy, brand management, project planning, and project management, among others.
Prior to joining VanTrust in 2022, Kate spent two years with blooom, a robo-advisor for retirement accounts. Prior to blooom, she worked as the Marketing Director of Back9 Marketing focusing on growing the business of 10+ golf courses and 3+ businesses. Her primary responsibilities included the planning, creation, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, communication, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Kate earned her Bachelor of Arts in Media/Mass Communication and a Minor in Business Administration from Rockhurst University while playing on the Women’s Golf Team. She is active in the community and volunteers her time with Operation Breakthrough.
Awards & Recognition
- Most Wanted Honoree, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City, 2019
- Woman of Impact Honoree, American Heart Association, 2021
- Volunteer, Operation Breakthrough
- Committee Member, Sweater Party Fundraiser, Operation Breakthrough
- Junior Board of Catholic Charities, St. Joseph – KC
- Community Organizer, 1 Million Cups of Kansas City
- Gala Marketing Chair, ALS Mid-America Chapter
- Member, Social Media Club of Kansas City