Marketing Manager |
As Marketing Manager at VanTrust, Kate Troske manages communications across a variety of media, including websites, public relations, advertising, events, and conferences. Her responsibilities include communication strategy, brand management, project planning, and project management, among others.
Prior to joining VanTrust, Kate spent two years with blooom, a robo-advisor for retirement accounts. Prior to blooom, she worked as the Marketing Director of Back9 Marketing focusing on growing the business of 10+ golf courses and 3+ businesses. Her primary responsibilities included the planning, creation, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, communication, and public relations activities, both external and internal.
Kate earned her Bachelor of Arts in Media/Mass Communication and a Minor in Business Administration from Rockhurst University while playing on the Women’s Golf Team. She is active in the community and volunteers her time with the Junior Board of Catholic Charities, American Heart Association, and Big Brothers Big Sisters of KC.
Awards & Recognition
- Most Wanted Honoree, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Kansas City, 2019
- Woman of Impact Honoree, American Heart Association, 2021
- Junior Board of Catholic Charities, St. Joseph – KC
- Community Organizer, 1 Million Cups of Kansas City
- Gala Marketing Chair, ALS Mid-America Chapter
- Member, Social Media Club of Kansas City