Vice President, Development |
As Vice President of Development for VanTrust’s Kansas City office, David Rezac’s primary responsibilities include the identification, evaluation, and execution of speculative development and build-to-suit opportunities in VanTrust’s primary asset classes.
David possesses over thirty years of experience in commercial real estate and development. David has provided design and project management services for complex development projects in Kansas City for the past three decades. His keen understanding of the needs of owners, developers, and builders has repeatedly resulted in the success of his client’s projects and the community as a whole. He is dedicated to fostering a collaborative workplace and delivering results.
David uses his keen insight and attention to detail at VanTrust to oversee project design, development, and management throughout the Midwest.
- Board of Directors, Downtown Council of Kansas City
- Executive Board Member, Past President, KC Downtowners
- Member, Design Build Institute of America
- Licensed Architect, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Licensed Architect, Kansas and Missouri